wtorek, 19 maja 2020

Hey on Wednesday! 

Look what I made for you:






Your task ->
Exercise three times this week before the lessons to practice irregular verbs.

Today we're learning about the verb BE in the past.

How to say BE in the past?







Translate the sentences:

Ona poszła do szkoły.

Ona była w szkole.

Czy ona poszła do szkoły?

Czy ona była w szkole?

Nie, ona nie poszła do szkoły.

Nie, ona nie była w szkole.

Have a nice day!



HOMEWORK:


  I  at home.1. Was / were                                 
    We  in the garden.
    Lucy  tired.
    We  in the castle.                
    John and Peggy  at school.
    They  on the trip.
      you in London?
2. Choose the right answer. 

     you in the garden with my parents?
    I  at my Granny´s last week.
    She  very hungry.
     he at the seaside on Monday?
    Why  they at school yesterday?
    I  feeling very well.

  



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz